Printer is installed, but when trying to print, the print is spooled to the print spooler and then just disappears.
How to fix it
- Disconnect the printer if it is connected using a usb cable.
- Click on the icon and select All Programs.
- Select the HP folder, then select the printer and select Uninstall
- Once the uninstall is complete select Devices and Printers
- Click on another printer or the Microsoft XPS Document Writer
- Click on Printer server properties in the top menu
- Choose Drivers in the Installed printer drivers select the printer that was uninstalled in step 3.
- Click on Remove and when asked choose Remove driver and driver package and click on ok.
- Install the Windows 7 software for the printer.
Everything should be back to normal again.